When looking for a Swansea search engine optimisation company there are certain questions you should ask and steps you should take before making your decision and investing your money.
Here is an interesting article explaining the “5 Steps To Help Choose The Right Company”.
At a time when local businesses in Swansea are finding the economy harder to deal with making sure you get value for money, and more importantly, results, has never been higher on the agenda.
As more and more SEO companies promise a quick fix for online businesses, SEO Positive outlines the process webmasters need to follow in order to partner with the right agency for their project
(PRWEB UK) 3 November 2011
As a notoriously honest SEO agency, SEO Positive is dedicated to providing prospective clients with all the information they need to get involved in search engine optimisation. It’s an area of internet marketing that is often shrouded in mystery and bad practice, as Managing Director Ben Austin knows all too well.
“We want to provide the best service possible for our clients but we also want our partners to feel that they have chosen an SEO agency that can and will deliver results”, Mr Austin explains. “We hope that anyone who gets in touch with us has a small understanding of what SEO and web marketing is all about, as without this knowledge it can be difficult for companies to understand why this kind of advertising is absolutely crucial in this day and age”.
By following the tips below, business owners from any industry can ensure that they choose an SEO company that is truly capable of providing them with the service they expect.
1. Anyone interested in obtaining quotes for SEO services needs to conduct research into what search engine optimisation actually is. There are plenty of SEO blogs, articles and resources available on the web that can explain the ideas behind the service clearly and concisely. It’s especially important to appreciate the difference between white and black hat SEO tactics, as an unethical firm may end up damaging your marketing campaign, not improving it.
2. Companies also need to decide whether they want to partner with a small, local SEO company (that may or may not offer a personalised, more accessible service) or a larger organisation that may have more exposure and more experience behind them. The type of agency you choose depends on the size, scale and objectives of your project.
3. SEO Positive recommends that prospective clients ask for as many quotes and opinions as possible before making their final decision. Spend time talking to at least five different companies to gauge an understanding of how much your campaign is going to cost and how long it’s going to take to reach your goals. Be sure to avoid any company that ‘guarantees’ results.
4. Arrange to meet the representatives of the company in person. Businesses are often promised miracles by over-enthusiastic sales consultants – if the company truly has the skills and experience to manage your SEO campaign, the professionals you meet will be able to answer any questions you have straightaway. Similarly, it’s important to find out who is actually going to be overseeing the campaign and making sure that this individual can be easily contactable.
5. Finally, SEO Positive recommends that companies ascertain exactly how the SEO company is going to report on their progress on a regular basis. This is the most important factor from an investment point of view as the partner needs to understand where their money is going and how it’s eventually going to benefit their business. Be sure to request weekly or monthly SERP reports, ask for lists of the links that have been built to the site and arrange to speak to the account manager over the phone for feedback.
Swansea Search Engine Optimisation Company – Google Panda Update
With the Google Panda update that took place in 2011 it is important that you choose your Swansea search engine optimisation company wisely.
With over 92% of all searches in the UK carried out on Google it is more important than ever that Google loves your online assets. Some simple ways to achieve this are to ensure your website is structured correctly and has relevant and up to date content.
Then you can look at all the other online assets you can use such as:
- Google Local Places
- Social Media Campaigns
- Mobile Marketing
- Bluetooth Marketing
- and more …..
To find out more of any of these local business marketing tools any business in Swansea can use simply download the free guides for further information.